Laserfiche ECM provides the ability to establish and deploy information management standards throughout the enterprise, while giving individual business units tools to customize the system to meet their specific needs. With document imaging, document management, business process management and records management baked into the core system architecture, Laserfiche makes it possible to standardize on a single ECM system – revolutionizing the way information is managed, shared and presented.DSS Corporation has been a winner’s circle partner for Laserfiche since 1996. We have built custom integrations with core line of business systems allowing our customers to leverage their assets. Building these custom integrations allows you to fully extend your business infrastructure to save significant expense and provide your target customers better service.
Laserfiche Components Include:
- Laserfiche Client and Server – allowing you to manage content, mitigate content-related risks and put information to use for business people and processes.
- Laserfiche Workflow – Enables organizations to automate standard, collaborative business processes, such as approvals or routing based on conditions which ensures your business processes are performed consistently and efficiently.
- Laserfiche Mobile – An iPhone app that enables you to capture, upload and securely access and work with documents inside your Laserfiche repository, while on the go.
- Laserfiche SharePoint Integration – Allows organizations to extend their Microsoft SharePoint enviornment.
- Laserfiche Forms – A Web-based form solution that allows you to capture and archive information through customized forms that can also be placed on your public Website.
- Laserfiche Quick Fields – An automated data capture solution that improves the efficiency of data entry and document organization. It automates processing for a high volume of information by capturing data from various formats and sorting documents according to custom criteria, helping you put content to use quickly.
- Laserfiche Records Management – a DoD 5015.2-certified records management module, enabling you to track the life cycle of records in your Laserfiche repository and comply with demanding regulatory requirements.